We are an event water safety, medical and training provider based in Bexhill-on-Sea in East Sussex, operating on a local, national and international scale.
The company was born from the director’s passion for water safety and experience of administering and teaching first aid. Since commencing operations in 2014, we have provided over:
- 100 first aid training courses for corporate, community and individual clients.
- 7,500 hours of first aid/medical cover for events, functions and film shoots and have been the house medical team at a large entertainments venue since commencing operations.
- water safety cover at major festivals such as Reading, Latitude and Electric Picnic in Ireland as well as water safety cover at many triathlons, open water swims and other water sports events.
Our aims are simple:
- To provide outstanding teachings in first aid, prehospital care and water safety
When selecting instructors, we ensure they not only have excellent knowledge of their subject but that they also have recent hands on experience of that subject. We ensure they keep abreast of the latest teaching tools and equipment and updated on latest advancements and best practises within their fields.
- To provide events with appropriate, qualified and professional medical and water safety personnel
When staffing events, we look at more than just getting required numbers. We strive to ensure that the team we provide are not only qualified and experienced but have the capability to respond swiftly to patients in all areas of the event site and are appropriate for the nature and pace of each individual event.
- To give back to our local community
We support, promote and provide services to local charities such as the Bexhill Lions at local community events.